eBay Seller Release 12.1 :: List Title Product Search Relevancy
Product relevancy is key when shopping online, the faster a seller can find what they are looking for the more likely they are to engage and buy your products. So it’s no surprise that eBay have updated product search to increase product relevancy.
(Please note, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
- Product listing titles are now being cross referenced across your whole product listing for search term relevance
- Listings using item specifics will have increased search visibility
- Listings using UPC’s, ISBN codes, Brand and manufacturer part numbers will have increased search visibility
As a seller, how does this help me?
By meeting the latest search listing criteria and using relevant keywords in your product titles you will increase your relevant product search visibility and can enjoy increased sales!
What do I need to do as a seller?
Follow listing title best practises to maximise your listing search exposure, you can read more on this from our recent articles:
- Familiarise yourself with the latest eBay search updates
- Follow the best practise guides above to maximise your product search visibility and enjoy increased sales!
Check back each day over the next two weeks for a detail release on each key highlight of eBay Seller Release 12.1!
Check back tomorrow for a detailed release on eBay Category and Item Specifics Update :: (Early April)
Like this? Please Share and Like us on Facebook!