Pricing Simplification:: (UK Only) :: Expected May 2011
eBay are looking to simplify their fees and making them more transparent for sellers, not only will this allow you to visually manage your budgets better on eBay, but it will also give you peace of mind with fee consistencies.
- Fees will be simplified and more transparent
- Fees will decrease overall for many sellers but may increase for some
- New zero insertion free for Anchor store
- Simpler pricing will allow sellers to predict and calculate their eBay fees
- Fees pricing structure will be available on launch
- From May 2011, the fee discount currently given to ‘Above Standard’ PowerSellers will be retired
- Top-rated sellers who offer the best service will continue to get up to 30% discount on final value fees and enjoy growth of up to 15% in sales
- In may 2011, two changes will be made to the eligibility criteria making it easier to become a eBay PowerSeller
- Extra customer support and coaching will be provided to sellers to help them reach the Top-rated seller status
What do I need to do as a Seller?
- Understand how your fees will change
- Offer the best value on shipping and/or offer free shipping when possible
- Become a top rated seller – focus on great service to improve your seller status and maximise rewards
- Consider opening an eBay Store to optimise your fees
How we can help?
Want to increase your eBay sales by 30%? On average we increase sales for eBay sellers by 30% through our expert Store and Listing designs. By enhancing your store and developing a ‘real’ brand experience on eBay we will help you to increase your sales.
Simply visit our website and contact us today to see how we can help you.
Look to our blog tomorrow for the next eBay release update…