eBay listing optimisation experts from Frooition will be joining eBay as their first-ever physical regional roadshow and investment programme in the UK arrives in Salford, Greater Manchester, on the 26th and 27th of May. The event, run in partnership with Small Business Britain and the British Chambers of Commerce, will be hosted at the city’s famous Lowry theatre.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Murray Lambell: General Manager, eBay UK
- Michelle Ovens: Founder of Small Business Britain
- Ciaran Armstrong: Co-founder of Sustainable Pathways
- Mark Tomkins: Founder of Aubergine
What will you learn?
During the two day event, small business experts will share tips on:
- Starting and scaling on eBay: Hear from experts in the business first-hand about top tips and guidance on how to grow your eBay business. There will be two sessions – one dedicated to help you land the perfect launch on eBay and one tailored to those who are looking to scale their eBay operations and sales even further.
- How to Overcome and Recover: A rapid guide to how to get your business back up and thriving again post-Pandemic.
- Sustainability Basics for Small Business: A rapid course in everything you need to start your business on its sustainability journey or supercharge your path there.
- How to hire, retain and champion flexible working: How firms can recruit from a wider talent pool and retain workers who might otherwise leave the business, and how you can establish your own flexible working policies.
eBay Listing Optimisation
Frooition’s eBay optimisation experts will be in attendance at the Salford event and available to chat with sellers about how they can optimise their eBay listings and sell more.
The Frooition team will also be joining eBay as their roadshow travels across the UK.
The roadshow will be visiting:
- Newcastle – 9th June)
- Glasgow – 16th June)
- Norwich – 1st July)
- Leicester – 14th July)
- Reading – 28th July)
- Southend on Sea – 8th September)
- Plymouth – 13th October)
- Cardiff – 17th November)
- Bristol – 12th January)
- Belfast – 2nd February)