Brands know that Halloween is a billion dollar holiday and inboxes are about to be flooded with “No tricks just treats” Halloween email subjects, so you’re going to need an eye-catching subject line to make sure your Halloween email gets opened.
Halloween is a time for celebration and a great opportunity to get creative with your emails. Whether you aim to get a little spooky or just be playful, Halloween is a time when you can really have extra fun. Use emojis, get creative with GIFs and fonts, and create emails to excite customers.
To help you, we have created a list of 25 example Halloween email subject lines for your inspiration;
- Boo-tiful offers ending soon!
- Scream with excitement – Killer Halloween looks!
- We’re scared (name)- Frighteningly big discounts
- What’s new, pumpkin?
- Not to scare you, but you don’t have much time left – Offer ends soon
- Bow down witches – it’s 3 for 2 on Halloween!
- Ghoul, fix ya wig! – 20% off lacefronts
- Bag of tricks – Everything you need for a last-minute Halloween party
- Haunt your own house this Halloween
- Treat your Broommates this Halloween
- It’s behind you! – 3 for 2 Horror movies!
- Enchant & Bewitch – 3 for 2 on cosmetics
- Boo! A Halloween treat for you!
- Spooktacular makeup inspo + free delivery
- Witch, Please…
- Halloween treats to fright and delight
- Wickedly delicious Halloween treats
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes With Next day delivery
- Halloween Hijinx – 20% Off Everything!
- Halloween is Near and the Deals are HERE!
- Shoes So Good You’ll Scream!
- Free Shipping – Just for BOO!
- Don’t be haunted by bargains you missed
- Hallo… Qween!
- Eat, Drink and be Scary