It seems too far away; but the busiest time of year is just around the corner. For the majority of sellers Q4 is the busiest time of year and where most of their annual sales come from.
It all kicks off from early September, so to make life easier act now to have a smooth and successful end of the year.
Sellers “to do list” for August:
- Decide on your product lines
- Research this year’s “hot products” and how you can leverage them
- Speak to suppliers and negotiate the best pricing
- Ensure you have space for stock
- Tidy out your warehousing space and ensure you are organized for the winter rush
- reduce and sell off old lines that don’t sell as well (this will make space but also give you capital for better sellers)
- Plan any promotions you may offer and make all of your staff aware of them
- Create a rough marketing calendar of what you are doing when
Mobile Commerce and the holiday season…
Most online sellers get a boost through the lead up to the holiday season, and every year more and more buyers are converting to mobile shopping. EBay have released data stating they are now seeing 40% of all sales being touched by a mobile device somewhere in the buying cycle.
With this information it is even more imperative that your business functions just as well on mobile devices as desktop browsers.
Frooition have developed a number of mobile optimized products including:
Thinking about a design upgrade?
If you are thinking about getting a design upgrade in time for the busy period: now is the sensible time to act!
Our designs look fantastic and really help your business, but this takes time. Frooition designs are typically installed in 4-6 weeks (customer dependent) so if you act today you would be ready for September and maximize your ROI.
“Don’t leave it too late to start your design project!”
Speak to one of our consultants and see how we can help you get ready for your busy season.