Frooition are proud to announce today that they have just launched a brand new service – Mobile listing templates for eBay sellers.
Working directly with eBay and sellers, we have developed the optimal layout for mobile devices improving buyer experience and ultimately better conversions.
Mobile commerce is growing at an amazing rate for eBay: eBay generated $22 Billion in 2013 through mobile devices. And with up to 30% of all listings being viewed on mobile devices, it is more important than ever to ensure your listings are mobile optimised. With a mobile optimized template you will increase the conversion rate of your listings.
How do Mobile optimised listings increase sales?
- Mobile specific layout
- Increased readability
- Optimised for a touch experience
- More obvious call to action
- Cross promote additional items
- Larger imagery
- Richer user experience
- Tried & tested arrangement
- All delivered using Frooition’s global content delivery network for best load times.
What does the Frooition Mobile service include?
- A separate listing layout and style specifically engineered for mobile devices
- Faster load times
- Designed for mobile displays
- Mobile enhanced image gallery
- Responsive layout for all sizes and orientations
- Automatically switches between desktop and mobile
- Mobile ready seller info tabs
- Product Cross Promotion
- Works with all popular smart phones and 3rd party browsers as well as the eBay Mobile App
- Automatically works with existing listings – no additional work required by the seller
Mobile vs Desktop listing:
How do you get a Frooition Mobile template?