In efforts to make eBay easier and more intuitive to buyers eBay are reducing the number of categories available, this will create a simpler buying experience and bring eBay more in-line with traditional eCommerce.
To help connect buyers with seller’s products eBay are also increasing the number of categories that support item specifics, this provides an easier browsing experience.
- The number of core eBay categories is being reduced
- More categories will support item specifics
- Categories will be more aligned across eBay domains
- Use the Frooition category feature finder tool to see which categories support which features: http://faq.frooition.com/ebay_categories.php
- The Frooition software supports the category reclassification and item specifics
Don’t forget Frooition have a FREE eBay Category Feature Finder tool that shows which categories support which features!
Live Date: TBA