This Feature applies to eBay.com & eBay.co.uk.
EBay are making changes to help seller’s cash flow and stock turn over by introducing mandatory immediate payment for fixed priced listings, this welcomed move brings eBay inline with traditional retail standards.
This will ensure sellers don’t have stock tied up that hasn’t been paid for and cannot be resold, currently sellers have to wait at least 4 days before filing an unpaid item claim, during which time they cannot resell the item.
- All fixed price/buy it now listings will automatically require immediate payment
- EBay are matching the retail standard of immediate payment for an item.
- A fixed price/buy it now item will still be available for purchase until payment is completed
- Applies to all sellers
- Stops the locking of products
- The Frooition software is compatible with this feature.
Live date: May 20th 2013