This Feature applies to eBay.com & eBay.co.uk.
EBay are introducing new business policy pre-sets to save sellers time and create uniform seller information across a seller’s listings.
The Business policies will allow eBay sellers to define payment, shipping, and returns information as global settings pre-sets. This will allow sellers to create different “sets” of information and apply different information to different types of listing. This is especially useful for domestic and international products or for products that have different policies – such as large items that use different couriers.
- Sellers can set payment, shipping and returns information once and add it to an item during the listing process
- This is an optional feature and is currently an opt-in program
- The opt-in will be opened up to more sellers
- Business policy setting will decrease listing times and the amount of information a seller needs to input per listing
- This is supported in the Frooition software
Live Date: TBA