eBay Seller Release 12.2 :: eBay.co.uk My Messages (UK)
Good communication is pinnacle to providing an enjoyable and effective customer experience on eBay, as a result eBay are enhancing My Messages to increase communication efficiency and support sellers DSRs.
Check out the latest changes below:
(Please note, this is just a guide, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
eBay My Messages – Autumn 2012
- From today primary email accounts on file with eBay and My Messages are now synchronized to improve efficiency of communications i.e. if you prefer to reply to messages through your primary eBay mail account you won’t need to navigate to My Messages to mark the item as ‘Read’ as it will be done automatically from your eBay mail account.
- From September, sellers will be able to share photos through My Messages to improve communication efficiency as opposed to using third party image sharing services or communication through other email accounts outside of eBay.
Checkout Comments Box – October 2012
- From October, sellers can choose whether or not to show the checkout comments box. This applies to all active and new listings in all formats
As a seller how does this affect me?
With enhanced communications sellers can more effectively communicate with sellers to answer questions and resolve issues, all in all this will help to increase sales and support those all important DSRs.
What do I need to do as a seller?
- Familiarise yourself with the latest changes to My Messages.
- Make effective use of photo’s to answer and support seller questions from September.
- Consider concentrating your messaging efforts on one main inbox to streamline your communication process.
- Check your mail box regularly to pick up on any new received messages for a quick response. Quick responses reflect well on you as the seller and will positively affect your DSR’s.
With over 100,000 online client’s and a reputation of ‘World Leading Designs’; Frooition is a world leading design company. Working with enterprise clients Frooition create custom eBay store and listing designs that are proven to enhance clients buying experiences. Their corporate branding portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Karen Millen, Laura Ashley, Speedo, ToysRus and many more. Contact us today and see how you can benefit from our world leading eBay designs.
Don’t forget our designs are proven to increase sales by up to a massive 30%! Contact us today! www.frooition.com
Like this? Please share and Like us on Facebook!