All sellers should aim to become a Top Rated Seller to enjoy the many benefits it brings including fee discounts, exclusive search boost for fixed product listings, a strong badge of association and best of all increased sales from the massive buyer confidence associated with all Top Rated Sellers.
(Please note, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
- From 1st May Top Rated Seller Final Discount fees will be reduced as follows:
– PowerSeller Level Bronze reduced to 10%
– PowerSeller Level Silver reduced to 10%
– PowerSeller Level Gold reduced to 15%
– PowerSeller Level Platinum reduce to 15%
– PowerSeller Level Titanium reduced to 20%
As a Top Rated Seller you can benefit from:
- Discounts of up to 20% on final value fees
- Exclusive search boost for product listings (an average 20% boost in visibility)
- Top Rated Seller Status Badge (Increased buyer confidence and sales)
- Opportunity to buy featured first
- Opportunity to appear in the Value Box when listing with a matching product from the eBay catalogue in technology
What do I need to do as a seller?
- Make sure you are familiar with the Top Seller Requirements
- Introduce/Update practises to meet these requirements
- Read tips on improving your detailed seller ratings
- Follow eBay best practises to avoid low DSR’s (1 and 2’s)
- Check your seller dashboard to track your progress towards Top-Rated Seller status
- Don’t forget, Frooition’s eBay designs are proven to increase sales by up to a massive 30%!
Contact us today and see how you can benefit from a world-class eBay design
Check back tomorrow for details on eBay good listing practices
Like this? Please Share and Like us on Facebook!