In efforts to increase buyer confidence and therefore sales eBay are introducing new manufacturer warranty item specific fields in electronics which will create greater buyer transparency.
(Please note, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
- Sellers can now use the new item specific field to show the manufacturer warranty in your electronic listings
- Buyers will see the manufacturer warranty displayed in the product description when it has been added as an item specific
As a seller, how does this help me?
By listing with warranties you will inspire greater buyer confidence and increase your sales, you may also benefit from reduced buyer questions to help those all important DSR’s.
What do I need to do as a seller?
- Familiarise yourself with the new item specifics warranty field
- Where available consider listing all your electronic listings with their appropriate product warranty
- Analyse your sales trends to identify new opportunities from eBay listing analytics
- Bulk revise your eBay listings with Froo Bulk Revision, check out this great tool at http://www.froo.com
- Don’t forget our eBay Designs are world-class and are proven to increase sales by up to a massive 30%!
With over 100,000 online client’s and a reputation of ‘World Leading Designs’; Frooition is a world leading design company. Working with enterprise clients Frooition create custom eBay store and listing designs that are proven to enhance clients buying experiences. Their corporate branding portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Karen Millen, Laura Ashley, Speedo, ToysRus and many more. Contact us today and see how you can benefit from our world leading eBay designs.
Don’t forget our designs are proven to increase eBay sales by up to a massive 30%! Contact us today! www.frooition.com
Check back tomorrow for details on Handling time changes (Early June)
Like this? Please Share and Like us on Facebook!