Seller Release 12.1 :: eBay Shipping Updates (Late May)
In efforts to enhance your eBay experience, and more accurately represent buyer expectations eBay are updating Shipping.
(Please note, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
- Buyers who specify same day handling can benefit from increased sales. From June, buyers will see a confidence inspiring notification for same day shipping which will further increase buyer confidence and sales! (in addition you can benefit from an automatic 5 star in your communication DSR’s!)
- From May 28th, sellers will be able to specify reasons as to why items may require more than 3 days handling time, this will help sellers better meet buyer expectations and potentially raise your DSR’s
- From the first week in May USPS First-Class service is being reclassified from Expedited to Standard
As a seller, how does this help me?
With this latest update sellers will be able to better meet buyer expectations and potentially raise their eBay DSR’s.
What do I need to do as a seller?
- Familiarise yourself with these new changes
- If you use first class mail, eBay will automatically update the shipping service classification for all of your listings in the first week of May
- Consider revising your USPS expedited shipping options to be a true expedited service
Check back each day over the next two weeks for a detail release on each key highlight of eBay Seller Release 12.1!
Check back tomorrow for a detailed release on eBay Search Update
Like this? Please Share and Like us on Facebook!