Seller Release 12.1 :: www.eBay.com eBay Listing Updates USA (Early July)
In efforts to enhance the eBay buying experience eBay have introduced the following product listing enhancements.
(Please note, always refer to your relevant eBay website for the latest accurate information)
12 Free Images Per eBay Product Listing (July 2nd)
It’s no secret that the more product pictures you have the more confident the prospective buyer, in efforts to increase your sales and enhance the eBay buying experience sellers can now list up to 12 product pictures absolutely free. Excitingly this includes zoom and enlarge capabilities for maximum impact!
Highlights, From July 2nd
- You can now list 12 images with each product listing at no charge
There are many advantages for using paid image host providers, check out Frooition’s Image hosting service here – eBay Hosted Images
As a seller, how does this help me?
By loading more product pictures into your listings you can increase sales, reduce customer questions, and lower your product returns all of which will help improve your DSR’s.
What do I need to do as a seller?
– Maximise your listing sales and list up to 12 product pictures per product
– Ensure all of your product pictures have at least one side with 500px
– Ensure all of your products are relisted within any 30 day window
(Failing to do so will risk you losing your eBay hosted images)
– Try testing different images to find the most effective pictures for increased sales
– Monitor eBay listing analytics for new opportunities
– Investigate if your eBay business is better suited to paid hosting versus free image hosting Read More Here
Check back each day over the next two weeks for a detail release on each key highlight of eBay Seller Release 12.1!
Check back tomorrow for a detailed release on Top Rated Seller Requirements Update:: (Early June)
Like this? Please Share and Like us on Facebook!