Topseller Rated Changes :: Affects UK & DE
Planning ahead on eBay can be a real headache, especially when stressing to balance those all important DSR’s. In order to help Sellers, eBay are introducing a grace period of 3 months where sellers won’t lose their status, and can try to bring their DSR’s back to standard.
- Sellers will be given a 3 month “grace” period to resolve issues and improve their score before their Top Rated Status will be affected
As a seller, how does this help you?
- You can spend less time worrying about a ‘one‐off’ issue that might otherwise result in you losing your eTRS status. Giving you more time to work on a strong eBay marketing plan!
What do I need to do as a Seller
- Ensure that you follow best practices for attaining TRS
- Ensure you communicate effectively with your customers
- Anticipate problems
- Under promise & over deliver
- Offer Free P&P – get a guaranteed 5 star!
Check back tomorrow for the detailed article on ‘eBay Resolution Centre Update’ SR 11.2. (Article 9 of 12)
Can’t wait ? Download all 12 articles now:
Download ALL the update articles with top tips here (completely FREE):
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest: