eBay Tickets and Stub Hub :: August 2011 :: Affects US Only
eBay are improving the eBay Ticket Finding and Buying experience by developing event based landing pages with interactive seat maps. This will make it easier for Sellers to list and massively enhance the buyers Ticket buying experience on eBay!
- Event based landing pages with interactive seat maps will be integrated into the eBay Ticket Finding and Buying Experience
- Buyers will be able to find tickets for specific events quicker and easier than before, improving the eBay shopping experience and sales
- Shoppers will be able to shop by venue seat location
- eBay catalogue changes to StubHub Catalogue
- Category roll‐down to highlight Sports, Concerts and Theatres as main leaf categories Attributes switch to Seller Tags
- eBay will move listings to the new categories and will passively adopt listings to catalogue when appropriate; Sellers should check their listings to verify accuracy
As a seller, how does this help you?
- The new catalogue will make it easier for Sellers to list and structure the data which should drive conversions for Sellers
- Increased exposure for Sellers who provide a great buying experience at great value
- Increased traffic to eBay Tickets from SEO and increased conversion from the improved finding and buying experience
What do I need to do as a Seller?
- Familiarise yourself with the new eBay Ticket System
- Ensure your listings meet the new listing criteria in eBay Tickets to preserve your sales
Please note, this is just a guide, for the latest information always refer to the relevant eBay websites.
Check back tomorrow for the detailed article on ‘Top-seller Rated Changes’ SR 11.2. (Article 8 of 12)
Can’t wait ? Download all 12 articles now:
Download ALL the update articles with top tips here (completely FREE):
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest: