Item specifics required for selected Clothing, Shoes & Accessories listings
Fashion enthusiasts are excitingly browsing eBay fashion for clothing, shoes and accessories and also creating personalised fashion profiles based on key details such as style, size, brand, condition and type.
So it’s no wonder eBay are introducing this new update, whereby all new listings and re-listings in fashion will require item specifics from May 2011. This will no doubt increase your visibility on eBay and in turn your sales!
- From May 2011, item specific details will be required for all new listings in Fashion
- Sellers are encouraged to add more details to match buyers searching habits; such as style, size, brand, condition and type.
What do I need to do as a Seller?
- Start using item specific values for your new listings as soon as they are available
- Consider revising your existing listings (in particular Good ‘Til Cancelled listings)
- Consider the use of bulk revision tools to make the update transition easier
- Use item specifics where available or custom item specifics when listing items.
- Continue to fully describe your item in the body of your listings and keep consistency with the item specific values you choose.
- Provide plenty of photos that complement the description and item specifics.
How we can help?
As a Certified eBay Partner, we develop the latest hot tools and applications to help you get the most out of your eBay business. Bulk revision is our top eBay listing tool, this tool will not only save you a huge amount of time reviewing your listings (and labour costs), but it will also give you peace of mind to know you are being supported by a team of eBay Certfied Experts.
Simply visit our website and contact us today to see how we can help you.
Look to our blog tomorrow for the next eBay release update…