eBay Policy & Other Changes
In efforts to continually advance and evolve eBay’s market place, eBay have updated their policies, please continue to read these interesting updates below:
New global performance standards introduced (all except DE, UK, US)
- From May 2011, minimum performance standards will be in place across all eBay sites
- UK sellers who sell internationally can now get insight into their performance from the Seller Dashboard
- From May 2011, sellers selling into countries outside of US, DE and UK will be required to meet new minimum global performance standards. The global standards allow for the extra time and cost of cross-border shipping
- Later this year, sellers will be able to reach eBay Top-rated seller status in France, Italy, Canada and Australia based on their global performance standards.
Duplicate listings policy enforcement
- From May 2011, sellers will no longer be allowed to have multiple listings for identical items
- This is being applied to fixed price listings across all categories making it easier for buyers to find and purchase
- We recommend sellers convert duplicate listings into multi-quantity listings before mid-May 2011 or they will be ended automatically
What do I need to do as a seller?
- Familiarise yourself with the new minimum performance standards
- Familiarise yourself with the new insight seller dashboard
- Remove any duplicate listings
- Consider using a bulk listing revision tool
How can we help?
As a Certified eBay Partner we put you first, producing exciting solutions to advance your eBay selling experience and increase your overall sales (on average an increase of 30%!).
Designing either your eBay store or optimising your existing listings, we enhance your clients buying experience from your first point of contact. Not only do our designs result in more sales for you, improved credibility and generating better customer feedback but also the repeat sale.
Your clients will no longer say “We bought your product from eBay” but rather “We bought this product from your fantastic store on eBay”.
Visit us today at Frooition.com and contact us to see how we can help improve your selling experience.