As we know the #1 reason to sell on eBay is to make money, and with seller release 11.1 themed ‘Velocity’, we can expect these new features to bring enhancing benefits such as more orders, faster payments and fewer unpaid items for eBay sellers like you and me.
Easy shopping and buyer confidence means more sales for you
New eBay Shopping Cart :: (UK Only) :: Expected May 2011
We’re all familiar with adding items to a shopping cart and more often than not this experience motivates us to buy more. So it’s no surprise that eBay have introduced their New eBay Shopping Cart system, this new checkout will allow buyers to add both Auction-style and Fixed Price items from multiple sellers and allow them to pay in one easy checkout. Not only will this make checkout faster but easier, enhancing the shopping experience within eBay and Sellers stores bringing more and more sales with each visit.
- The new eBay shopping Cart will support all forms of approved payments on eBay.
Buyers can use the cart for both Auction-style and Fixed Price items.
- For Sellers, the eBay Shopping Cart is a fantastic way for us to up-sell and cross-sell, as buyers can easily add more items to their cart.
- The eBay shopping Cart practically eliminates all unpaid items for Fixed Price listings. Fixed price listings remain active until payment is sent and the clients have purchased the product at checkout.
- The ‘Buy it now’ button will be replaced with an ‘Add to basket’ button for both Fixed Price and Auction-style items.
- Buyers will be provided with a clear display of total P&P costs and associated discounts, this pricing transparency will increase trust and confidence with eBay sellers.
- Buyers can compare items, pay several sellers and save items for later, enhancing the overall shopping cart experience.
What do I need to do as a Seller?
- You don’t need to do anything or adjust anything in your listings; buyers simply add them to their carts.
- Your store template designs and functionality are not affected by the new Shopping Cart System
- Offer free shipping
- Specify combined shipping rules
- Use multi-quantity Fixed Price listings for items with variations such as colour or size
How we can help?
As a Certified eBay Partner we put you first, producing exciting solutions to advance your eBay selling experience and increase your overall sales (on average an increase of 30%!).
Designing either your eBay store or optimising your existing listings, we enhance your clients buying experience from your first point of contact. Not only do our designs result in more sales for you, improved credibility and generating better customer feedback, but also the repeat sale.
Your clients will no longer say “We bought your product from eBay” but rather “We bought this product from your fantastic store on eBay”.
Visit us today at www.frooition.com and contact us to see how we can help improve your selling experience.
Some of our clients:
Look to our blog tomorrow for the next eBay release update